VLCC ANTI TAN FACIAL KIT
This specially prepared VLCC Anti-Tan Facial Kit is based on age old Ayurvedic recipes which have been developed for specific treatment by using latest scientific production techniques.
This VLCC Anti-Tan Facial Kit contains 5 sachets each of Oat Meal Scrub, Melawhite Gel, Melawhite Pack, Pista Massage Cream, Melawhite Powder.
Use one sachet of each product for a single facial.
Oat, rice flour, aloevera, cucumber, pomegranate & quince seed
- Oatmeal Scrub : Massage face with VLCC Cleansing Milk for 2-3 minutes and wipe it off with moist cotton. Now apply VLCC Oatmeal Scrub, mixed with water, evenly on the face and neck. Leave it on for 5 minutes then massage gently using upward and circular strokes with wet fingertips. Wipe-off with moist cotton, rinse and pat dry. Steam the face for 2-3 minutes and follow it up with blackhead removal if required.
- Melawhite Gel : Gently massage face with VLCC Melawhite Gel for 10 minutes with circular and upward strokes till the skin absorbs it. Then use Ultrasonic/Galvanic (on -ve pole) for 3-5 minutes.
- Melawhite Powder : Mix the Melawhite Powder with water till it becomes a smooth paste. Clean the face and apply the paste evenly on skin. Then use Ultrasonic/Galvanic (on +ve pole) for 3-5 minutes. Wipe clean.
- Pista Massage Cream : Apply generously on clean skin. Massage with VLCC Pista Massage Cream gently with upward and circular strokes for 10-15 minutes. Wipe off excess cream with moist cotton.
- Melawhite Pack : Apply appropriate quantity of VLCC Melawhite Pack on clean skin. Leave it on for 15-20 minutes. Then wipe it off with moist cotton, rinse and pat dry. Now apply VLCC Sun Block Lotion/Cream to complete the treatment.
How To Use
Treatment Duration: 45 minutes
- Recommended Frequency: 6 sessions, once in 15 days
- Result of the treatment may vary from person to person
- Apply a VLCC sunscreen lotion with a minimum of SPF 15 on all exposed skin areas (remember to cover the rims of your ears and lips too)
- Apply the sunscreen one hour before heading outdoors, re-applythesunscreen often â€¢ Choose from the range of VLCC sunscreens to suit your skin type
- Avoid sunlight between 11 am and 3pm - during this period, two-thirds of the UV radiation from the sun penetrates the earth's atmosphere, making skin damage more likely
- Use a proper sunscreen
- Wear a hat with a brim and wear clothing that doesn't leave too much of your skin expose
- Take the same precautions on cloudy days.
Additional Information : This facial kit is ideal for use a week or two after a vacation in tropical climate, beach holiday etc where you got a tan. Do Not use it on Sun Burnt Skin.